- Establish rally schedule (locations & dates)
- Maintain relations with dealers for displays & sponsorship
- Lead meetings
1st Vice President: In charge of themes.
- Establish rally theme, decorate meeting hall accordingly
- Arrange for and conduct “door prizes”
- Arrange for crafts
2nd Vice President: (In charge of entertainment)
- Arrange 2nd evening professional entertainment
- Arrange for seminars, skits, contests, games, etc. as part of evenings program(s)
- Arrange for any “special” events (i.e. tours, outings, flea markets, etc.)
- Conduct 50/50 raffle
Secretary: As established
Treasurer: As established
- Arrange caterer for dinners
- Conduct full breakfast & continental breakfast
- Conduct ice cream social
- Register at the office, pick up assigned site list before rally starts
- Park units and pass out park policies
- Collect all fees and turn them into the office upon arrival.
- All facilities must be kept clean.
National Director / Alternate: As established
- Newsletter Editor - Russ & Nancy McGinnis
- Decorations leader – 1st VP
- Golf leader – Roy Ray
- Historian / photographer – Armin Wolle
- Chaplin – Winnie Williams
- Parliamentarian - Secretary
- Wagon Master –
- Sherriff -
--- If any officer or appointee can not attend an upcoming rally, they are responsible for finding someone to replace them to conduct their duties.
--- Establish good communications between all positions for the sake of rally success.